Pages

My Blog List

Friday, August 21, 2009

Chicken Quesadillas

My kids love Quesadillas. They are so easy to make, what a great idea for your game night snack plan! Here's how I prepare mine.

Ingredients:
Cheese (I usually purchase Sargento's Mexican Cheese mix)
Flour tortillas

Preheat your oven to 325 degrees

I start off by getting a cookie tray and putting foil down with a little spray of Pam. I put down my flour tortillas, add my cheese and top it off with the other flour tortilla.

Cook your quesadillas for 7 minutes or until your cheese melts.

That's it! Sometimes I will add some grilled chicken and or bell pepper and onion. For a quick lunch or dinner this one takes the cake!

2 comments:

  1. I love easy recipes I'm sure my son will love it! Now I'm following your 2nd blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The recipe sounds real good. This is a friendly reminder about tomorrow, it’s “What would your children say?” Wednesday. It would be wonderful to hear the silly and funny things your children say and do. I hope you will participate in the linky party.

    ReplyDelete

The Motherhood

The Motherhood

Mommy Blogger Directory

Site Meter